Become A Vendor
Prior to completing an application, please read the entire Vendor Application and Agreement. Please make sure your product meets the criteria, and that you can meet the rules of the market before submitting an application. If you have not visited the market before, we strongly encourage you to do so before submitting an application. The Apopka Farmers Market is a year-round weekly Farmers Market and not a one time festival. Please keep this in mind when applying to become a vendor.
Vendor Booth is $30.00 per 10x10 space payable at each market
The primary theme of the market is related to produce, plants and specialty foods. Other products and goods that are accepted are intended to supplement the core theme while adding color and variety to the marketplace. While not all of our supplemental products are homemade and/or handcrafted, we strongly emphasize those. Commercially manufactured products are not a good fit for the Farmers Market.
Product categories that we do not accept are:
1. Informational and / or promotional items
2. Charitable / Fundraisers
3. Franchise, direct sale, and / or retail business
4. Commercial / mass produced products (with or without an internet business)
5. Electronics and related accessories
6. Screen Printed apparel
7. Any resale/flea market type merchandise
8. "Carnival" food such as cotton candy or funnel cakes
9. Packaged, nationally distributed foods or products
10. Food Trucks
Product categories that we accept are:
1. Produce, dairy, meats and poultry
2. Plants and/or Flowers
3. Food and Food related products
4. Crafts must be handmade or original items by the artist and made locally
Approved vendors at the Farmers Market must have a "Business License" from the city in which their business is located. If the vendor does not reside in the city, vendor must obtain a business license from the county.
The licensing for food vendors varies depending on the type of food and whether you are operating under Cottage Food Laws.
It is the responsibility of each vendor to obtain all appropriate licenses and to have those in their booth at all times.
To submit an application please email: email@example.com
Please allow 10 - 14 business days for review of your application. Please note that the application process will not begin until we receive a fully completed application with pictures that display your product as well as your itended booth set up.